Friday, December 9, 2011

Insta-Friday

It's time for Insta-Friday again.  I am totally excited that I remembered to post again.  I have really been getting into taking photos more and I even downloaded a new app.  I don't have an iPhone (I know lame right) but I found an android app that you can take retro style photos with.  It's called...wait for it...Retro Cam and its free!  There are 6 different cameras that you can choose from and they each take a different style of retro photo.  Now I am not real techie so I wont go into any more details but if you are looking for an alternative camera for the instagram I would highly recommend it.

Anyways...enough talk lets look at some photos :)


Christmas decorations came down from the attic last week and the boxes were all piled up in my living room and home office.  I was tired of seeing them and so was the hubby.  So I put up all the decorations that I could and put the empty boxes back up in the attic while the other boxes still remained, but it was a start!  These are the empties ready to go back up.



While taking down Christmas boxes from the attic I found an unfinished craft project I threw up there from a few years ago.  I decided I was just going to get rid of it but Jessica saw it and asked if she could have them.  Saturday then became a craft day making ornaments.  I gave her the idea of giving them as gifts but I think most of them she made for herself.  Oh well, it was still a fun day.


Here is where the retro camera photos come in.  
Monday  morning breakfast on the go...oatmeal!  Oh and a messy car floor, just ignore that part please ;)


FYI: This is what you get when you try to take a photo of Christmas lights in a moving car.


The best gift I ever bought for myself, fingerless gloves.  The cute neon leopard print part has an elastic that attaches to the button.  You can remove that and flip it over your fingers for mittens!  They make such a difference, finger tips may be a little cold but so nice to type with then on.  I'm even doing it right now! (oh and I totally need a manicure, please don't judge)


And finally!  The tree is decorated!  I try to do something a little different every year.  This year was the addition of ribbon and I like it.  (possible blog post on all my Christmas decorations, just a thought)


Breakfast on the go has been oatmeal lately but I have run out of time in the morning twice this week.  Its a good thing I have a box of these in the back seat.  Don't worry they are low cal.


Last night my husband hosted his first company Christmas party! (with more than one employee)  We all had a great time at the Old Spaghetti Factory in Fullerton.  We even did a White Elephant gift exchange.  All the gifts were good ones so there was not much stealing involved.  


I seem to be perpetually stuck at red lights lately.  I just had to document it :(


That's all for today.  Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tree! Our little apartment is such a mess w/all of the boxes of Christmas stuff. No where to put it though :( haha

    ReplyDelete