Friday, January 20, 2012

Insta-Friday

Whoooo Hooooo!  I am so excited!  I am ahead of the game this week. I have pre-written this blog post and it will be published tomorrow AKA my birthday!  As in the day that I turn the big 3-0 :(

I am not worried though.  I don't feel old and OK I know most people will say that 30 is not that old and they are right.  I have so much more life to live and I feel great and that is all that matters.

Anyway, the reason I am excited and the reason I have pre-witten this blog post is that I will be enjoying the day in Catalina tomorrow (did you know that you get a free trip on the Catalina Express on your birthday).  I know boring, huh, but I can't wait.  We (the hubby and I) don't have any set plans (crazy for a planner, I know).  We are just going to fly by the seat of our pants (well not really fly, we are taking a boat). 

Enough with all the parenthesis lets get this insta-friday on the road...

I am linking up with Jeannette from Life Rearranged.


I found this adorbs Wizard of OZ scrapbook page and found out it comes as a kit.  I am utterly completly obsessed with all things Wizard of Oz.  Even though I may look more like Dorothy Glinda is my fav.   I didn't by it but I think that I am just going to have to head back and get it.  Maybe as a B-Day gift to myself. 

OK, so I try and keep things PG around here but while shopping at Fashion Island's Victoria Secret store these caught my eye and I just about died laughing.  (That may have just been my longest run on sentence ever)

This row of potted flowers on the staircase caught my eye.  I thought it was so beautiful.

Pounds and pounds of candy arrived at my house this week.  Its for a cute little baby shower candy buffet.  I can't wait to share the set up with you soon.  I hope it turns out as great in person as I picture it in my head.




There has been tons of crafting going on at my office this week.  Trust me when I tell you my office looks like a tornado hit it.  But, being as OCD as I am it will all be back to normal after I am all done.  Don't those owls just look so adorbs and that cutesie puppy dog L.O.V.E.

Shopping for a birthday dress not knowing where I am going or really what to get is difficult.  I think I tried on no less then 40 dresses, and I am NOT exaggerating.  This was a contender but not the chosen one.  Even the chosen one was changed.  I will reveal what I picked next week.

These are a bag thing, very bad thing especially when you are dress shopping.  But oh so good!  Total weakness.

YES, my Christmas tree is still up!  I like to keep it there until my birthday and sometimes a little longer.  One year it stayed up until mid February.  I LOVE Christmas what can I say...it makes me happy.  I wish it was the Christmas season all year long.

Another bad thing...turkey chili, chili cheese turkey dogs and fries.  My excuse...it was my cheat day.  Those are totally necessary.

And just to prove it.  Here was my daily intake of food for the next day...Oatmeal for breakfast, salad with chicken for lunch and chicken Florentine for dinner (I know that it is pasta but in the grand scheme of things its really not that bad).

That is all for this week.  Happy Birthday to ME today!  Have a great one and until next time...





No comments:

Post a Comment