Friday, March 9, 2012

Insta-Friday

I can't believe how gorgeous the weather is today.  I think a picnic is in order!

I am linking up with Jeannette from Life Rearranged again this week sharing my week in camera phone photos.


Turkey burgers on a whole grain thin bun.  OMG this was tasty!  So yea the cheese part is not healthy but look there is tomato and spinach too!  I can't wait to make these again and again.  Next time on the BBQ.

This little girl got her first tattoo last week...OK so it was on her cast but still getting a rose drawn on your cast by THIS guy makes it seem so much cooler.

This Wahoos in Costa Mesa has the coolest building art.  I didn't eat here that day but just had to take a pic of the building to share.

Trying to find ways to change it up in the hair department proves difficult.  But adding this gold and rhinestone headband glamed it up just a bit.

Having to fill up my gas tank the other day just about gave me a heart attack.  Even though this pic show $46 for this sale, trust me, it was still in process and went up a whole lot more.

I wonder if starting and ending a post with food says something about me.  This was lunch the other day; tuna on whole wheat with BBQ chips inside.  It give a nice little crunch while chowin' down.

That's all I have for this week.  Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yum. That turkey burger looks amazing. Also, I had no idea that tattoo guns could draw on casts! That is really cool!

    ReplyDelete