Friday, April 27, 2012

Insta-Friday 4/27/12

WOW!  This week went by in a flash. 

I had been feeling sluggish all week up until yesterday afternoon then something just clicked.  I started feeling better.  I didn't do anything different.  Could it have possibly been my subconscious telling me that I had a busy weekend coming up and I better get better. 

Today is Jason's grandmother's 79th Birthday and as he posted on FB she is just as feisty as ever!  So tonight we will be taking her to her favorite restaurant for dinner, Red Lobster.  I just have to stay away from those deadly biscuits they give out.

However, before I go stuff my face I will be conducting a wedding rehearsal at the beautiful Waterfront Hilton in Huntington Beach.  Seriously this is the ultimate beachy resort.  With the ceremony overlooking the Pacific Ocean, I can't wait for tomorrow.  Oh, and you bet I will be sharing photos!

So, lets get on with this weeks edition of insta-friday!  I am linking up with Jeannette from Life Rearranged.



I have been SO good with my no carb diet this week.  Friday night I made Chicken Saute with rosemary.  I though it was delish.  I have really been trying to cook more, I just need to follow a recipe.

 On Saturday, I went out with my husband to show my support in his business.  He is always so supportive with me, it was my turn to give back.  Saleen was hosing an open house in Corona.  The cars on display were gorgeous!

 The 2013 tail lights on display had everyone wishing they had come out with these earlier.  I guess it's time to upgrade!


 This Saleen S7 supercar was on display and Steve even did a photo session in front so that anyone could take a picture with him.

Steve's daughter, Molly, drives this hot pink mustang.  It is an amazing color.  This picture does not do it justice.

After the open house was over, a few members of the SOEC (Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club) headed out for a special dinner with Steve Saleen.  Before dinner I walk outside and say this beautiful flower.  It was so vibrant.

I took a picture of my dinner so that I could hold myself accountable for staying on my diet.  I guess I should have taken an after photo of those mashed potatoes that were still on my plate at the end of the night, untouched!  I have great will power.  Especially when the guy across from me orders a chocolate souffle for dessert.

Saturday was great being by my hubby's side.  Then on Sunday he treated us to Glen Ivy Hot Springs in Corona! LOVE!

 What we didn't love was the line.  I had called ahead and reserved us two lounge chairs on the Sole Terrace knowing that it would be busy and that I wanted a place that I could come back to.  We showed up late (or so we thought), thinking that there would be no line.  Oh boy, were we wrong!  It took forever!  Jason almost upgraded us to Club 1860 just so we wouldn't have to wait in line.

After we finally got in and settled.  We ordered lunch.  I had a turkey sandwich, without the bread!  This view was perfect!  I love the Sole Terrace.  Thanks grandma for introducing me to it.  After lunch it was off to my facial.  BEST EVER!  The whole day was amazing and spending the whole weekend with my husband was the icing on the cake (that I didn't eat!).


I started tanning again this week.  I had so missed the relaxing time I get in that bed.  I am really working on my summer beach bikini body.

Our neighbor owns the BEST pizza joint around.  Whittier's very own, That's Amore Pizzeria.  Seriously everything there is SO good.  I know I post a lot about food but I use it to keep me on track.  Anyway see that sticker up there on the wall that says 281?  Yup, that's my husband business.  We are all very supportive in each other.

I got this new air freshener last week.  I LOVE it.  And the packaging is not bad either, the black glitter gel is perfect for any girl car.


The weather this week has been super weird and to go along with it we had a tiny little earthquake.  A 3.9 based out of San Juan is what I was told.  We had rain one night then these clouds stayed.  And what it seems like, just over my little city.

Well it is going to be another super excited weekend.  I can't wait to get it started.



No comments:

Post a Comment