Friday, May 11, 2012

Insta-Friday 5/11/12

Oh Man, this week was crazy.  I can't believe it is already Friday but I am yet so happy that Friday is here.

I have been preparing for Mother's Day, my husband's birthday (who insists on having a party!) and since Wednesday night I have been nursing a toothache in the form of my wisdom teeth (OUCH!).

For now I am linking up with Jeannette from Life Rearranged for Insta-Friday.






Friday night we hit up Angel Stadium with our besties.  Club seats are the best!  I just love ordering food and having it delivered to me at a game.  We lost the game but still had a great time. 


Sunday we visited the Renaissance Faire.  This was our second year so we knew a little bit more of what to expect.  Last year I was so not prepared.  We watched two shows and Jason even got up on stage for one.  Jessica is a total animal lover so we let her check out the petting zoo.

Healthier eating calls for lots of veggies.  Trying to keep away from the in the can stuff calls for a little experimentation.  This was our second time with brussel sprouts.  They are super yummy.  Too bad not everyone thinks so. ;)


As I mentioned Jason's birthday was this week.  Tradition is dinner on your birthday, whether or not you are having a party with friends another night.  He chose Fire & ice.  Its a fun place that you can pick all of your raw ingredients and put it in a bowl, head over to this large counter and they cook it right in front of you on this huge circle grill.  We have been here before and it was a great place to come back to.

They even made Jason stand on a chair with his birthday cake while everyone in the restaurant sang to him!

I have been trying to keep up with the photo a day challenge.  Day 9 (hubby's birthday) was to photograph something you do everyday.  I thought it only appropriate for it to be of us kissing.  Awwww.

Day 10 was a favorite word.  I chose love.  It's what I do and who I am.  I am in love with love.  That is why I became a wedding planner.  Being around love everyday you tend to never be in a bad mood.

That's it for this week.  Check back next Friday to see whats going on in my world.

1 comment: