Friday, May 18, 2012

Insta-Friday 5/18/12 - Fail!

I was a very bad picture taker (I say this because in no way am I a photographer) this week.  I have very few photos to share with you this week.  Lets hope next week will be better!

I am linking up with Jeannette from Life Rearranged, sharing my phone photos via instagram for insta-friday.  Are you doing this too?  Let me know in the comments and I will follow your blog.






Jessica started her science fair experiment over the weekend.  Can you guess what she is doing?  One thing we learned, more food coloring is WAY better to dye the flowers than just 5 drops that she started out with.  I should have taken an after photo but I failed this week.


Surprise Mother's Day flowers for Jessica's mom.  We are a little quirky and make you cover your eyes to receive a gift.  These flowers were absolutely beautiful.  I loved the mix of different types and all the bright colors.  

Mother's Day was wonderful and relaxing.  I headed over to my grandmother's home to be with her, my mother and brother and sister for a little time sunning by the pool.  It was nice to just catch up with everyone.

For dinner I caught up with my husband and the rest of the gang (Jessica (stepdaughter), Kristy (Jessica's mom) and Ned (Kristy's Boyfriend).  They had a fun day at the beach.  After getting cleaned up we headed out to Anaheim's Garden Walk and PF Chang's.  The girls did a little shopping while we waited to be seated.

I picked up these new sunnies, courtesy of my hunny.  As soon as I tried them on I knew I had to have them.  Just in case your wondering they are by Versace.

 When we walked in to PF Changs this guy stood high and mighty over me and I knew that my food was going to be protected! :)

I love getting news that a photographer is done editing photos from a wedding (especially when it was only 2.5 weeks ago).  I will have my own blog post of photos soon.  YES, can you believe it.  I will actually blog about a wedding!

I snapped this photo on the way out this morning.  Today is Hawaiian day at school.  So Jessica wore a dress her mom brought back from Hawaii, a plumeria necklace and hair clip.  She looked super adorable.


No comments:

Post a Comment