Friday, June 29, 2012

Insta-Friday 6/29/30

It has been a good week...no wait...a GREAT week.  I have been super busy but a good kind of busy doing what I love.  Wedding prep, crafting and loving.  Loving my husband who has been married to me for 5 fabulous years.  Tomorrow we will be celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary, I am also coordinating a wedding.  I think there could be nothing greater to celebrate our love while watching another couple declare their love for each other. 

I am super proud of myself for taking so many photos this week.  I am liking up with Jeannette from Life Rearranged for Insta-Friday.


Stuffing 330 gift bags for a charity event TWICE is not my idea of fun.  But it was for a good cause and I was happy to help.


Reading over 100 pages so that I can give the second book over to my speed reader, however, is fun.  And it makes the ending that much more intense.  I am just so glad she loves to read.  Now I have to finish the third book before she takes it from me!

Everything about this photos is strange.

Saturday was an exciting day, you'll see why shortly.  It started with some shopping then a stop at the car wash before all the excitement began.


This is what happened Saturday night!  I was apart of a special proposal, up on stage in front of hundreds of people.  It was so amazing.  And the look on her face...priceless!  Congratulations Ned & Kristy!

After the long night we were in need of some TLC.

This was the perfect addition to relax before another fun filled day.  And necessary to hurry up and finish this book before someone else gets her scrawny fingers on it.



Angles and Dodgers game was next on the agenda.  It was a sea of red white and blue, so patriotic!  Great game,  the Angles won!

Then we were off to Costco, remember what I said about eating healthy.  Well I meant it!  I have been sticking to it, however I didn't start until Monday.  Hey, it's hard trying to be good at a baseball game!

Monday morning I had a special delivery.  A beautiful bouquet of flowers delivered with a card that read "Thank you for 5 great years"  I love that man, he melts my heart.

Seriously loving our new bedding set.  Now just to replace the furniture...

That man I mentioned up there, well this is him, the one that melts my heart, every fun, silly and crazy thing about him.

"Well I see trees of green
And red roses too
I watch them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world"
This is a verse from a very special song that was played during our wedding.  It is by Iz Kamakawiwo'ole called "What a Wonderful World"

Thursday wedding rehearsals are my fav.  Especially this one.  So happy to be apart of a wedding with such a great crowd of people.  I know their wedding will be everything they dreamed for and more.  Congratulations Candice & Brandon!  I can't wait for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment